I’ve noticed that I’ve been finishing up a lot of beauty products lately and I wanted to share with you what they are because homegirl is going to be re-buying things and I love to share what I’m pickin’ up. Are you picking up what I’m putting down? Maybe? Good enough. Let’s go. Here are my fall empties.
- Korres Pomegranate Toner $22— if you’ve hung around me for the past like 6 years you’ll know this is a constant staple in my skincare routine. It’s gentle, made with pomegranate extract and really smoothly takes off any dirt/make-up that didn’t come off in your cleanse. For those of you who are like WHAT EVEN IS TONER? Read this. Back to the program— I will be re-buying this because it literally lasts for like a year somehow even though I always put too much on my cotton pads. IT STILL LASTS. #magic
- Glossier’s Priming Moisturizer Rich $35— This is a pricy little jar of moisturizer that I didn’t think I’d be repurchasing. Fast forward three months and I was scraping every last drop out of the jar while waiting for my second one to appear in the mail. I. Love. This. Moisturizer. It’s luxurious, it’s hydrating, completely not greasy… it’s my fav. I think a lot of people prefer this for winter or at night, but I use it any time I need some moisture— which is at least twice a day. It does last longer than expected, but definitely prepared to buy this probably three or four times a year.
- Glossier’s Vitamin C Serum Super Glow $28— Everyone needs a little Vitamin C, but I don’t think I’ll be getting this guy again. Not to say I didn’t enjoy it, but I don’t think it did too much for my skin. I am currently looking for another vitamin C serum that might do a better job of giving me that glooowwy look! Not bad, but not the best for me either.
- Soap and Glory’s Peaches & Clean Deep Cleansing Milk $10.99— YES, I’LL TAKE 5 MORE PLEASE. This has been another fan favorite of mine for the past few years. Removes make-up spectacularly, is super gentle, and lasts forEVER. Seriously have been through like two (rather big) bottles of this in the past few years. This is great for any skin type to clean, smooth, tone, and moisturize. It does all 4. Not even kidding. Add it to your routine, now. K, I’ll stop being bossy. But also what a great price for such a nice product.
- Pixi’s Subtly Suntouched Bronzer $18— Okay, this one broke, I didn’t run out. But same idea, right? I had to re-buy. It’s one of my favorite bronzers for pale skin tones (like mine). It’s easy to use because it goes on light, but is super buildable. Great price point and you can get it at Target.
- MILK Makeup’s Matcha Toner $26— I tried this on a whim this summer (I think I bought it in June) and I’m at the tail end of it. This toner purifies pores with ingredients like kombucha and witch hazel, while matcha green tea detoxifies and protects. I enjoyed this a lot, and will probably re-purchase at some point but maybe not immediately. The best part is that it’s a solid and TSA approved, so super easy to travel with. You just rub the stick straight onto your skin, and you’re good to go!
I’m obsessed with most of these products, so hope you enjoy because I love sharing my fav things with people. Hence, this blog. Shop them ALL here! I am also a Glossier rep, so if you’ve never shopped Glossier before click here for 20% off your entire order!
*Using affiliate links which means I may get commission if you buy through my link.