New Year and new goals, right? This year I don’t know if I want to set specific goals for myself, but it’s always nice to have something to aim for. So I’ve come up with a few that are pretty open to interpretation & not rigid. I don’t want to feel bad about not accomplishing them by the time 2018 rolls around (god, how old are we), so here we gooooo:
- As usual (or the past 4+ years) I do have a reading goal which is 40 books. That should be pretty doable as I did 45 this past year… a few years ago I read 123 books in one year, so this is definitely taking it easy.
- I want to make more YouTube videos. 2016 was not a YouTube year for me- I want to push forward with being more creative and growing my editing/writing skills. I went to film school and I need to put it good use!
- Being self-aware is going to be a big thing for me this year. Listening to what I’m feeling and understanding why it’s happening is going to be an ongoing challenge. The payoff is worth the work, though. Letting go of things I don’t need to worry about is also going to be an uphill battle, but excited to be more chill! Woohoooo mental health.
- I want to continue to travel & keep up the international travel especially. Thinking Ireland/Scotland this year. But, who knows where I’ll end up.
- And finally, I want to make more money in the form of starting something of my own. Time to brainstorm business opportunities, pick up my camera, work longer. I want to bulk up my savings + start feeling like a real adult. Well, I’ll never feel like a real adult, but I’ll settle for a smidge closer.