How is it already the weekend? Got your full guide for Houston this weekend riiiiight on schedule! Thanks for checking this out & if you want more updates follow me on instagram & facebook!
- It’s 713 DAY at The Conservatory on Thursday! Local Houston vendors will be having a pop up shop in The Conservatory from 5 — 10PM! Go rep the Bayou City & enjoy food and drink specials!
- Discovery Green is back with their Flea by Night event from 6 — 10PM on Saturday. Lots of vintage items to dig through for gems. Definitely a fun way to spend your evening!
- Houstonia is hosting their pop up shop on Saturday from 10 — 3PM at Silver Street Studios! Sip, stroll, & shop at this awesome, free event with tons of vendors, live music, food & drinks! You can get VIP tickets for $30 which includes drink tickets & swag bags!
- Have you heard of the beauty/skincare brand glossier? They just went international & their stuff is B O M B! See my review of it here & if you want 20% off I got ya – just click this link.
It’s the second weekend in July already, and I’ve figured out what you should be doing in Houston this weekend! As usual the Bayou City has a ton of things going on from tons of art markets to new indian restaurants all the way to Friday Kahlo’s 110th birthday party! Whatever you’re interested in this weekend, whether it be to shop, be active, get artsy, eat… I’ve got your Houston weekend plans below!
- 19th street in the heights is having their Semi-Annual tent sale on Saturday from 10 — 6PM! Big discounts from the heights’ best stores – emerson rose, manready mercantile, & more!
- The Harisburg Art Museum (Ham) is having another art market on Saturday from 12 — 6PM! Murals, vintage goods vendors, live music, food, & more! Should be a cool time!
- It’s Second Saturday at Sawyer Yards again which means from 12 — 5PM you can check out the extensive collections of art, jewelry, clothing, photography & more in the extensive studios!
- The Market at Sawyer Yards at night is back & boomin’ on Saturday from 6 — 10PM! This is always such a fun way to spend your Saturday night. You can check out the art wall, shop a bit, and grab a bite & a drink!
- The UH Graphic Design students are having two more print shows this weekend! One will be at Holler Brewing Co on Saturday from from 2 — 7PM! The second will be at Senpai’s in Galveston this Sunday at their NOW! That’s What I Call Pub Crawl party from 5 to 11 pm. There’ll also be live music and BBQ!
- Saint Arnold’s Brewing Co is having a pop-up market on Friday from 5 — 10PM! Live music, great vendors, beer & more!
It’s Houston fourth of July weekend! Get ready because we have SO many options for you this weekend. Promise it won’t be a boring one. Also, it’s a great weekend to watch some movies — SO great, in fact, that I added in a lil’ category at the bottom there. Scroll all the way down for your special Houston fourth of July options. Get plannin’, Houston!
Where to Shop:
- Summer Series Art Stroll & Sale will be on Friday from 5 — 9PM at the Sawyer Yards! Join and enjoy live music, food trucks and summer cocktails for the perfect evening!
- Manready Mercantile and Side Project Skateboards are having a Pop-Up Shop at MM on Saturday from 10 — 7PM! There will be special pricing and new products!
- The Summer Street Arts Festival will be on Sunday from 12 — 10PM! Admission is free and there will be performances, drinks, shopping, and more!
- This weekend is the first Saturday Arts Market night in the heights! Y’all know this is one of my favorite things and I love reppin’ the heights! Starts at 6PM & a great way to spend your Saturday night with friends by eating, shopping, and having some drinks!
- Raven Tower is having a Shop Local event from 4 — 10PM on Saturday! It’ll be a great local art, vintage & designer market with music, food, drinks & good vibes!
- Did y’all know we have a Houston Bicycle Museum? They’re having a market on Saturday from 10 — 4PM with arts, crafts, jewelry and more!
Where to Eat:
- Levy Park is hosting a pop-up restaurant Friday through Sunday for it’s Celebrate Independence with Love event! Celebrity chef, Tim Love, will be cookin’ up a storm!
- Holler Brewing Co. is having an Appy Hour featuring Henderson Heights bites on Thursday starting at 4PM! Try & get there early because it lasts as long as the food does!
- There’s going to be a BBQ eating contest at Beavers on the 4th of July starting at 3:30PM! Registration is $23, and I believe if you enter you have to eat in a steel barred cage.
- The new King’s Biergarten in the heights/timbergrove area is having a kolache pop up this Saturday starting at 8 and going through noon! There should be some unique ones in there, so get yo kolaches!
- Liberty Kitchen in Garden Oaks is having a Life, Liberty, Happiness Cookout on Saturday from 2 — 6PM! Get you some complimentary hot dogs, burgers, live music and beer garden specials!
- It’s National Hot Dog Month so you know Good Dog is going to be celebrating! On Saturday from 2 — 8PM they’ll be celebrating with No Label Brewing Co. and showcasing a 4-Tap Takeover along with our new Texas Bratwurst we’re debuting in July.
- The Heights Epicurean Farmer’s Market is taking place this Saturday starting at 8:30AM! The local farmers will be showcasing everything from dog biscuits to infused vinegars, locally-roasted coffee, bakery goods, chocolates, and more!
- LA Grange is putting on free taco Tuesday on the 4th! With every drink purchased, you get a free taco! Sounds like a deal to meeee!
- Town in City Brewing Co is having a First Of JuLuau event on Saturday from 6 — 11PM! Go celebrate the first of July with brews, Hawaiian plates & smoked meats while Hot Rod Pops will be slingin’ exotic frozen treats! There’s also going to be live music & more!
- If you’re looking for beer AND coffee, I have the event for you! Java Pura + Saint Arnold Pub night will be Friday night from 5 — 10PM! Executive Chef Ryan Savoie will also make delicious donuts because of course you need donuts with coffee (beer.)
- Eureka Heights, one of the height’s newest breweries, is having a Local Brews, Local Grooves, Craft Beer & Music Fest event on Saturday from 3 — 10PM on Saturday! This is ticketed, but includes 20 local craft breweries, over 50 beers and rare releases, 13 local bands, brew-inspired pub food pairings and more!