Happy weekend, everyone! Hope you have your father’s day presents ready to whip out on Sunday. If you’re still looking, there are lots of places you can take your dad instead down below! Enjoy Houston this weekend!
Where to Shop:
- Third Thursdays on 19th street are back from 5 — 9PM for an evening of craft brews from local breweries, 19th Street shops, eats, and fun in the Heights.
- Sunset at Discovery Green Flea is this Saturday from 6 — 10PM! Flea markets are the best, and even better when you’re wandering the best park in downtown htx!
- Fashion Farmers Pop Up Shop will be Saturday from 11 — 7PM and includes local fashion designers who create authentic and unique pieces of clothing and accessories for women and men. Should be a good time!
- Axelrad is having a pop-up market on Sunday from 2 — 8PM featuring local Houston Artists, Designers, Vintage Curators, Musicians & Foodies.
Where to Eat:
- BBQ, Beer, and Bingo will be at the Houston Arboretum from 6:30 — 8:30PM on Saturday! Saint Arnold’s beer & Katz’s coffee will be provided. It’s BYOB — bring your own baubers, so don’t leave em’ at home! They’ll be sold there for $3. Tickets are $20 if you’re a member, $35 if not.
- Summer Patio Pawty at Good Dog (montrose location) will be goin’ down on Saturday from 12 — 4PM. Friends for Life (a great houston no-kill shelter) and Karbach will be there and a portion of all Karbach proceeds will go to FFL! So bring your pups or go an adopt one and donate! There will be popsicles, hot dogs, real dogs, and more. 😉
- There’s going to be a Food Truck Festival in the heights this weekend from 11 — 5PM on Saturday! Live music, covered seating, and all the best food trucks around!