Welcome back to Houston this weekend! Get your fix of fun things to do this Pride weekend, from trunk shows to yoga on rooftops!
Where to Shop:
- Waugh Flea market is back in Houston this weekend from 2 — 8PM Saturday! Drink specials all afternoon on Bloody Mary’s and Mimosas.
- Raven Tower is having a Shop Local event on Saturday from 4 — 10PM. This should be an awesome event with live music, food, shopping and more. Gonna be there!
- Insomnia is having a grand re-opening and market on Sunday from 6 — 10PM. This event will showcase Houston artists, local businesses, and makers. It’s also free and your dogs can attend!
- Guys, New balance is having a tent sale this weekend! It’s a storewide sale and everything will be marked down! I’mma be there. 😀
- There will be a trunk show at Launch HTX featuring GooseWorks and Anvil Cards! This will start at 2:30 on Saturday and end around 6PM. There will be live music and drinks!
Where to Eat:
- Anvil is launching their new summer menu this Saturday! One of Houston’s most classic bars— get out and enjoy some awesome summer drinks & eats.
- Eight Row Flint is having a cool tacos + whiskey event on Sunday from 12 — 3PM! Tickets are $50 but you’ll get Doug Ward of WhistlePig to walk you through some great barrels of rye, Aaron Inkrott of St. Arnold will be there to pair the whiskey with Pub Crawl, Art Car IPA, and the new BB18 from his barrel program, aged in WhistlePig barrels & lots of tacos from Eight Row’s Bryan Davis!
- Rice Village is pulling out all the stops this summer! Every Thursday night they’ll be having tunes and games and more! You can go over to Hopdoddy Burger Bar for complimentary craft brews & bites from 5 — 8PM!
- Public Services Wine+Whiskey is having a pop up of dessert and cheese pairings with some special beverages on Sunday from 2 — 5PM! Common Bond, Dairymaids Cheese, AND Public Services drinks? Def a foodie way to spend your Sunday afternoon.
- Eleanora’s Market is back this Saturday starting at 9AM with local produce and more. There will also be some pups who need to be adopted, so if you’re looking, this may be the place to go!
Happy weekend, everyone! Hope you have your father’s day presents ready to whip out on Sunday. If you’re still looking, there are lots of places you can take your dad instead down below! Enjoy Houston this weekend!
Where to Shop:
- Third Thursdays on 19th street are back from 5 — 9PM for an evening of craft brews from local breweries, 19th Street shops, eats, and fun in the Heights.
- Sunset at Discovery Green Flea is this Saturday from 6 — 10PM! Flea markets are the best, and even better when you’re wandering the best park in downtown htx!
- Fashion Farmers Pop Up Shop will be Saturday from 11 — 7PM and includes local fashion designers who create authentic and unique pieces of clothing and accessories for women and men. Should be a good time!
- Axelrad is having a pop-up market on Sunday from 2 — 8PM featuring local Houston Artists, Designers, Vintage Curators, Musicians & Foodies.
Where to Eat:
- BBQ, Beer, and Bingo will be at the Houston Arboretum from 6:30 — 8:30PM on Saturday! Saint Arnold’s beer & Katz’s coffee will be provided. It’s BYOB — bring your own baubers, so don’t leave em’ at home! They’ll be sold there for $3. Tickets are $20 if you’re a member, $35 if not.
- Summer Patio Pawty at Good Dog (montrose location) will be goin’ down on Saturday from 12 — 4PM. Friends for Life (a great houston no-kill shelter) and Karbach will be there and a portion of all Karbach proceeds will go to FFL! So bring your pups or go an adopt one and donate! There will be popsicles, hot dogs, real dogs, and more. 😉
- There’s going to be a Food Truck Festival in the heights this weekend from 11 — 5PM on Saturday! Live music, covered seating, and all the best food trucks around!
Guys! I’ve been doing these guides for over a MONTH & I’m in love. This weekend there’s a wide array of things to check out — from art markets to motorcycle nights to music festivals! Lets keep it up with What to do in Houston this weekend!
Where to Shop:
- First Saturday Arts Market on 19th Street in the Heights will be this Saturday from 6 — 10PM. This is my ideal way to spend my weekend evenings — perusing shops and getting tacos and a margarita from Torchy’s Tacos afterwards.
- June Designers Kick-Off Party for Launch is on Thursday from 6 — 8:30. LAUNCH is presenting a diverse and talented group of Houston creatives offering goods ranging from designer apparel, upcycled accessories, handmade jewelry, candles to greeting cards. There will be cocktails, light bites, and shopping. What more do you need?
- Want to get really spontaneous? There’s a pup adoption event at the Urban Harvest Farmer’s Market, Houston’s oldest & largest farmer’s market. Get some produce, but also a pup!
- Eleanora’s Market is having its Grand Opening event at Cavatore Italian Restaurant on Saturday from 9 — 11AM. They’ll have over 60 vendors selling produce, textiles, baked goods, art, flowers, and more! If you can’t make it this weekend, they’ll be back every Saturday from here on out!