Welcome back to Houston this weekend! Get your fix of fun things to do this Pride weekend, from trunk shows to yoga on rooftops!
Where to Shop:
- Waugh Flea market is back in Houston this weekend from 2 — 8PM Saturday! Drink specials all afternoon on Bloody Mary’s and Mimosas.
- Raven Tower is having a Shop Local event on Saturday from 4 — 10PM. This should be an awesome event with live music, food, shopping and more. Gonna be there!
- Insomnia is having a grand re-opening and market on Sunday from 6 — 10PM. This event will showcase Houston artists, local businesses, and makers. It’s also free and your dogs can attend!
- Guys, New balance is having a tent sale this weekend! It’s a storewide sale and everything will be marked down! I’mma be there. 😀
- There will be a trunk show at Launch HTX featuring GooseWorks and Anvil Cards! This will start at 2:30 on Saturday and end around 6PM. There will be live music and drinks!
Where to Eat:
- Anvil is launching their new summer menu this Saturday! One of Houston’s most classic bars— get out and enjoy some awesome summer drinks & eats.
- Eight Row Flint is having a cool tacos + whiskey event on Sunday from 12 — 3PM! Tickets are $50 but you’ll get Doug Ward of WhistlePig to walk you through some great barrels of rye, Aaron Inkrott of St. Arnold will be there to pair the whiskey with Pub Crawl, Art Car IPA, and the new BB18 from his barrel program, aged in WhistlePig barrels & lots of tacos from Eight Row’s Bryan Davis!
- Rice Village is pulling out all the stops this summer! Every Thursday night they’ll be having tunes and games and more! You can go over to Hopdoddy Burger Bar for complimentary craft brews & bites from 5 — 8PM!
- Public Services Wine+Whiskey is having a pop up of dessert and cheese pairings with some special beverages on Sunday from 2 — 5PM! Common Bond, Dairymaids Cheese, AND Public Services drinks? Def a foodie way to spend your Sunday afternoon.
- Eleanora’s Market is back this Saturday starting at 9AM with local produce and more. There will also be some pups who need to be adopted, so if you’re looking, this may be the place to go!
Happy weekend, everyone! Hope you have your father’s day presents ready to whip out on Sunday. If you’re still looking, there are lots of places you can take your dad instead down below! Enjoy Houston this weekend!
Where to Shop:
- Third Thursdays on 19th street are back from 5 — 9PM for an evening of craft brews from local breweries, 19th Street shops, eats, and fun in the Heights.
- Sunset at Discovery Green Flea is this Saturday from 6 — 10PM! Flea markets are the best, and even better when you’re wandering the best park in downtown htx!
- Fashion Farmers Pop Up Shop will be Saturday from 11 — 7PM and includes local fashion designers who create authentic and unique pieces of clothing and accessories for women and men. Should be a good time!
- Axelrad is having a pop-up market on Sunday from 2 — 8PM featuring local Houston Artists, Designers, Vintage Curators, Musicians & Foodies.
Where to Eat:
- BBQ, Beer, and Bingo will be at the Houston Arboretum from 6:30 — 8:30PM on Saturday! Saint Arnold’s beer & Katz’s coffee will be provided. It’s BYOB — bring your own baubers, so don’t leave em’ at home! They’ll be sold there for $3. Tickets are $20 if you’re a member, $35 if not.
- Summer Patio Pawty at Good Dog (montrose location) will be goin’ down on Saturday from 12 — 4PM. Friends for Life (a great houston no-kill shelter) and Karbach will be there and a portion of all Karbach proceeds will go to FFL! So bring your pups or go an adopt one and donate! There will be popsicles, hot dogs, real dogs, and more. 😉
- There’s going to be a Food Truck Festival in the heights this weekend from 11 — 5PM on Saturday! Live music, covered seating, and all the best food trucks around!
Got your guide for what to do in Houston this weekend, don’t you worry. Get lots of shopping done at all the cool markets going on this weekend — not to mention you need to grab a father’s day prez!
Where to Shop:
- Pop Shop Houston Summer Festival will be all weekend at Silver Street Studios! Definitely going to go to this — great place to hang with friends, buy gifts, hit up a beauty bar, and more!
- The Market at Sawyer Yards at Night will be the place to be Saturday night from 6 — 10PM! Drinks, live music, local artists and more. It’s never a bad time at the Sawyer Yards.
- Midtown Father’s Day Market will be at Bagby Park on Friday from 11 — 7PM! Look for the blue tents and the crazy amount of ties! Great way to start the weekend & get something good for yo fav guy!
- Second Saturday at Spring Street Studios will be the place to be in Houston this weekend on Saturday afternoon (especially if it’s raining). Check out the local artists in their studios and maybe buy some pieces for yoself! This is free so bring ya friends and then head to the Sawyer Yards after. 😉
- The UH Graphic Design program is having a print sale Saturday at Jimmy Chew’s from 5 — 9PM so get out and support UH students and their awesome prints. Literally half of my living room wall is covered in em’, so you know this is a good event cuz I keep goin’ back.
- The first run of the Ham Art Market will be Saturday from 12 — 6PM at the Harrisburg Art Museum. Check out the biggest Houston mural in existence and tons of local artists, vendors, and food!!
Where to Eat & Drink:
- The 23rd anniversary special rare cellar tasting at Saint Arnold’s Brewery will be a fun time on Sunday from 2 — 4:30PM. According to their event page – you’ll be able to sample a wide range of one of a kind selections and aged beauties we’ve pulled from deep within the belly of the brewery. Tickets are 60 bucks, but you get some fun stuff included!
- Texas’ First Annual Poke Showdown will be at Bar Bleu Sunday from 6 — 10PM. Try Houston’s best poke all in one place and decide the winner of HTX for yourself! This IS a ticketed event, so get yourself one soon!
- Beats BBQ Brews is back at Axelrad Saturday from 12 — 4PM! 31 beers on tap, good music, and barbecuuuue!
- Town in City Brewing Co. Adoption event will be this Saturday from 3 — 7PM! Puppies & beer, what more could you ask for? If you’re not looking to adopt a dog, at least go show em some love & have a beer. Maybe spread their cute faces on social media so that someone else will fall in love with their furry faces.