Hi, Houston friends! We’re back with what you should be doing in Houston this weekend!
Get ready because a LOT of it is going to be White Linen Night focused. So many local businesses and restaurants are going all out, so definitely go and enjoy them! There’s enough space for all of us (hopefully), so make your way down the list to plan your Houston weekend!
- First Saturday art market in the heights is this weekend — but it’s moonlighting as White Linen Night, so scroll down & see ALL the activities for WLN below. Hint: there are a LOT of them. But also, make sure to check out Emerson Rose, PopShop, Manready Mercantile, The Lift, & all the houston heights boutiques that are going above and beyond for WLN!
- Houston Restaurant Week has STARTED! Check out where to eat here.
- King’s Bierhaus is not only brand new, but also already involved in local initiatives. Join them Thursday evening to support the Animal Justice League. 20% of all sales will benefit the AJL!
- Have y’all been to Juice Girl on 19th street in the heights? Well they’re opening up a vegan ice cream shop on 19th street called Over the Moon, right across the hall from their juice shop. We need to try this out & hopefully it’s amazing!
- Sunday is National Root Beer Float Day, so Saint Arnolds Brewery is partnering with Fat Cat Creamery to offer you & the fam root beer floats starting at noon! Admission is free & the ice cream (and beer) will be delicious!
Lots more to eat if you scroll down to White Linen Night!
How is it already the weekend? Got your full guide for Houston this weekend riiiiight on schedule! Thanks for checking this out & if you want more updates follow me on instagram & facebook!
- It’s 713 DAY at The Conservatory on Thursday! Local Houston vendors will be having a pop up shop in The Conservatory from 5 — 10PM! Go rep the Bayou City & enjoy food and drink specials!
- Discovery Green is back with their Flea by Night event from 6 — 10PM on Saturday. Lots of vintage items to dig through for gems. Definitely a fun way to spend your evening!
- Houstonia is hosting their pop up shop on Saturday from 10 — 3PM at Silver Street Studios! Sip, stroll, & shop at this awesome, free event with tons of vendors, live music, food & drinks! You can get VIP tickets for $30 which includes drink tickets & swag bags!
- Have you heard of the beauty/skincare brand glossier? They just went international & their stuff is B O M B! See my review of it here & if you want 20% off I got ya – just click this link.
It’s the second weekend in July already, and I’ve figured out what you should be doing in Houston this weekend! As usual the Bayou City has a ton of things going on from tons of art markets to new indian restaurants all the way to Friday Kahlo’s 110th birthday party! Whatever you’re interested in this weekend, whether it be to shop, be active, get artsy, eat… I’ve got your Houston weekend plans below!
- 19th street in the heights is having their Semi-Annual tent sale on Saturday from 10 — 6PM! Big discounts from the heights’ best stores – emerson rose, manready mercantile, & more!
- The Harisburg Art Museum (Ham) is having another art market on Saturday from 12 — 6PM! Murals, vintage goods vendors, live music, food, & more! Should be a cool time!
- It’s Second Saturday at Sawyer Yards again which means from 12 — 5PM you can check out the extensive collections of art, jewelry, clothing, photography & more in the extensive studios!
- The Market at Sawyer Yards at night is back & boomin’ on Saturday from 6 — 10PM! This is always such a fun way to spend your Saturday night. You can check out the art wall, shop a bit, and grab a bite & a drink!
- The UH Graphic Design students are having two more print shows this weekend! One will be at Holler Brewing Co on Saturday from from 2 — 7PM! The second will be at Senpai’s in Galveston this Sunday at their NOW! That’s What I Call Pub Crawl party from 5 to 11 pm. There’ll also be live music and BBQ!
- Saint Arnold’s Brewing Co is having a pop-up market on Friday from 5 — 10PM! Live music, great vendors, beer & more!